Surad Academy is accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year!
Our mission is to develop all students for academic and life success, and our faculty is on the front lines. Surad is designed to provide the system, training, and support you’ll need to thrive. What’s required of you is your mind, your tenacity, and your integrity.
Our teaching team is tasked with leading students through an active learning journey that meets children at their current level and then builds the foundation from which they can soar. Rather than worksheets and textbooks, our students learn from games, experiments, technology, and rigorous intellectual discussion that stimulate their enjoyment while challenging their brains. Instead of traditional grading, Surad uses an expansive mastery tracking system that includes key life skills such as executive function, strategic thinking, and community building. At Surad, the faculty inspire, emotionally develop, and bring out the type of higher-level thinking that students will need for lifetime success.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Complete the following application materials and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with next steps:
- Application (click the HERE to access Application)
- Cover Letter with contact information
- Copies of all college transcripts (unofficial)
- One to three letters of recommendation
- Teaching license information (those seeking a Tier 1 license should complete the first part of the PELSB Tier 1 License Application and we will work with you to complete the application)